Color: Rustic Copper
- Fender-exclusive body profile endowed with features from classic Fender models
- Mahogany body back and sides with solid Sitka spruce soundboard
- Mahogany neck with comfortable slimtaper "C"-shaped profile
- Walnut fingerboard provides a luxurious playing feel during performances
- Gig-ready hardware maintains stable tuning whilst optimising intonation and sustain
Details: The Fender Newporter Player Electro Acoustic Guitar in Rustic Copper is a cool modern performer that boasts features inherited from classic models. The slim mahogany body generates a punchy mid-range timbre, whilst the solid Sitka spruce top projects tones with the utmost grace. Joined to the body is a durable mahogany neck, which is shaped to the comfortable slimtaper "C"-shape profile and paired with a luxurious walnut fingerboard. Fender has equipped the Newporter Player with gig-ready hardware to optimise intonation and sustain throughout every performance.